In this blog post, I will focus on Sales Automation – what it is and how it will help you increase lead conversion. Sales automation is the 3rd of 6 key points in our lead generation strategy, and as such, it is a follow up to our post on key #1; why Sales-Qualified Leads are crucial for your business and key #2; how Lead Validation can help any business improve their marketing and sales efforts.
While marketing’s initial role is to generate a sales-qualified lead for your sales team, it should continue to play an important role in helping your team convert the lead.
When it comes to generating leads and converting those leads to actual sales, sales teams face numerous challenges. Sales teams tend to spend a lot of time taking care of repetitive manual tasks and documentation instead of getting themselves involved in actual sales activities. Additionally, sales teams need to be able to respond to leads quickly in an online landscape that is “always on” 24/7. Leads need to be responded to at all hours. A solution to this problem is sales automation.
What is Sales Automation
Manual tasks such as e-mail reminders, pricing, regular documentation, contracts etc. can be taken care of by a sales automation tool.
A sales automation tool takes all of these time-consuming tasks, as well as other tasks that are triggered by a certain event, and gets them done. Having a sales automation tool makes everything more efficient.
Tasks And Workflows A Sales Automation Tool Can Simplify
The benefits of a sales automation tool are a lot, one of them is that it can take a load off your shoulders. Here is a list of some tasks a sales automation tool can handle:
- Initial emails and SMS messages after a lead is received.
- Long term email marketing sequences
- Appointment scheduling & reminders
- Sending quotes & following up with reminders
What Are The Benefits Of Using Sales Automation Software?
Here are some benefits of sales automation software:
- Increases productivity and frees up more time
- Performs repetitive tasks quickly without human error
- Helps you get the right content to the right customer at the right time.
- Helps you increase your sales conversion rates & improve the customer experience.
How FinanceVine Can Help Your Business Grow
Our team provides a warm handoff that helps generate a substantial amount of inbound calls, texts, and appointments for your firm:
Also, our platform includes:
- Exclusivity: Unlike other online lead sources, leads that are sent to you are 100% exclusive to your firm giving you a better chance to build a relationship with the lead
- Introduction: Once the lead is sales-qualified, we introduce your firm with your branding, contact info, benefits, social proof, and more to help build awareness and set expectations with the lead.
- Sales Automation: We help you maximize your contact rates with appointment booking software, and automated emails & texts to encourage inbound calls and SMS replies that go direct to your sales team.
- Marketing Nurture: We continue to support your sales efforts with 15 – 30 day educational emails that help build rapport, interest, and awareness with the leads for your solutions.
This blog post was all about Sales Automation and how it can help grow your business. Next week, we are going to talk about the next key to lead gen success, which is being able to generate Lead Volume-On Demand.
Here at FinanceVine, we are experts in generating ROI-positive results in the financial services space through online lead generation.
Schedule a call with us and discover how we can help your business.